You can download the binary here: jboss-osgi-installer-1.0.0.Beta6.jar
The release comes with improvements in the following areas
- Initial support for fragments.
- Initial support for Bundle.update().
- Initial support for native code libraries.
- Support for R3 bundles.
- Support for bundle header localization.
- Improved Blueprint support, using Apache Aries Blueprint.
Here are the change log details
- [JBOSGI-210] - Bundle installed but not started with hot deploy
- [JBOSGI-283] - WebApp extender not installed by default
- [JBOSGI-145] - JAXB classes are loaded from the system classpath
- [JBOSGI-204] - Failure in Bundle.start() uninstalls the bundle
- [JBOSGI-286] - Investigate classloading of javax.* classes
- [JBOSGI-287] - Optional import loaded from system classloader
- [JBOSGI-269] - Add initial support for Bundle.update()
- [JBOSGI-271] - Initial support for R3 bundles
- [JBOSGI-272] - Implement bundle header localization
- [JBOSGI-273] - Differenciate R3/R4 bundle validation
- [JBOSGI-274] - Cache bundle header for default locale
- [JBOSGI-275] - Add support for Bundle.update() from original location
- [JBOSGI-276] - Add initial support for native code libraries
- [JBOSGI-277] - Add initial bundle fragment support
- [JBOSGI-263] - Integrate Aries Blueprint implementation
- [JBOSGI-265] - Update to jboss-osgi-framework-1.0.0.Alpha3
- [JBOSGI-281] - Release JBoss OSGi 1.0.0.Beta6
- [JBOSGI-264] - Update to jboss-kernel-2.2.x stable release
- [JBOSGI-279] - Update to jboss-cl-2.2.x stable release
- [JBOSGI-284] - Investigate version numbering scheme